Founded by educators, entrepreneurs, and engineers, Bloom KKCA Academy is an innovative, project-based, bilingual school for G1-6 students. From a NASA engineer to a certified forest school educator, our teachers are what make Bloom special. Our approach to education is to look past conventional expectations to attend to the child in front of us, the whole child, full of unique potential. Our bilingual curriculum (Mandarin and English) combines a project-based approach with research-based, academically rigorous programs. Our founding team shares an intense passion for changing the way education prepares students for the future. We have led academic programs at top local and international schools on five continents, and we are excited to bring those diverse perspectives to building Bloom KKCA Academy.
- Founder and Head of School
- Co-Founder and Executive Director
- Director of Finance and Operations
- Preparation of minutes of meetings and report, (Staff meeting, SMC meetings, Leadership meetings), including drafting and proofreading correspondence, meeting agendas and minutes.
- Distribution of emails and correspondence with parents, to follow up with parents with submission of required documents in time.
- Support with HR recruitment and follow up with candidates, including but not limited to insurance.
- Procurement of school supplies.
- Setting up a system and maintenance of student records.
- Support with Enrichment, including follow up with contracts and service providers, liaison with janitors on how to set up space, follow up with parents in case of emergency.
- Assist with enrollment http://hkssf.org.hk/ (http://hkssf.org.hk/) and liaison with parents for these sports events. Help with ushering the team to sports events and competition.
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of related experience
- University degree or above
- High proficiency in English and Chinese (both written and verbal communication)
- Matured, well organized, able to work under pressure and independently
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibilities, and willing to learn
- Excellent computer skills, including Google Drive and database management
- Immediate availability will be an advantage
Qualified candidates will be remunerated with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal information will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be expected to begin soon.