Founded by educators, entrepreneurs, and engineers, Bloom KKCA Academy provides an innovative G1-6 bilingual, project-based education. From a NASA engineer to a certified forest school educator, our teachers are what make Bloom special. Our approach to education is to look past conventional expectations to attend to the child in front of us, the whole child, full of unique potential. Our bilingual curriculum (Mandarin and English) combines a project-based approach with research-based, academically rigorous programs. Our founding team shares an intense passion for changing the way education prepares students for the future. We have led academic programs at top local and international schools on five continents, and we are excited to bring those diverse perspectives to building Bloom KKCA Academy.
- Founder and Head of School
- Director of Admissions and Marketing
- Providing administrative Support to the Admissions department including checking new applications to ensure all required documents are complete and correct, preparing logistics for admissions events, assisting with the preparation of Bloom assessment tests
- Maintaining and updating pupil record and admission database in our CRM system
- Helping with general clerical tasks within the Admissions Department, including preparing letters & data sheets for statistics review, organizing welcome packs for new students, etc.
- Liaising with the Accounts Department concerning payment of admissions-related fees
- Helping with applications for scholarships and financial aids
- Answering parents’ enquiries by incoming phone calls, emails and post
- Supporting the internal and external events for prospective parents, including preparing school information, managing dates of visits on our database, and coordinating catering as well as other logistics as necessary
- Coordinating promotional events such as open days, tours and visits
- Assisting with drafting letters, translations and proofreading of school materials
- Undertaking duties as the Head of School or a delegated representative may reasonably request
- University degree or above in English Literature, public relations or related disciplines
- High proficiency in English and Chinese (both written and verbal communication), fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong computer skills particularly Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-oriented mindset
- Experience working in a school setting is preferred
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Responsible, detail-minded, diligent, and flexible when working on multiple tasks
- Proactive and a positive “can do” spirit
- Immediate availability is preferred
Qualified candidates will be remunerated with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal information will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.