Founded by educators, entrepreneurs, and engineers, Bloom KKCA Academy is an innovative, project-based, bilingual school for G1-6 students. From a NASA engineer to a certified forest school educator, our teachers are what make Bloom special. Our approach to education is to look past conventional expectations to attend to the child in front of us, the whole child, full of unique potential. Our bilingual curriculum (Mandarin and English) combines a project-based approach with research-based, academically rigorous programs. Our founding team shares an intense passion for changing the way education prepares students for the future. We have led academic programs at top local and international schools on five continents, and we are excited to bring those diverse perspectives to building Bloom KKCA Academy.
The role of the Teaching Assistant is essentially to assist the Teachers in the delivery of the education program within the classroom and support the activities within and outside the classroom to ensure students are safe, happy, and learning in a positive and nurturing environment.
- Founder and Head of School
- Homeroom Teacher
- Provide a wide range of administrative support
- Assist teachers in daily learning and teaching
- Facilitate extracurricular activities and student activities
- Other duties assigned by the school
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native fluency in English / Mandarin
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Teaching certificate, PGCE, or similar is preferred
- National Putonghua Proficiency Test Grade 2 Level B or above
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- Satisfactory criminal background check
Qualified candidates will be remunerated with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter, detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be expected to begin by August 2024.