Passion is one great force that unleashes creativity, because if you are passionate about something, you are more willing to take risks.
One-on-one and group lessons will be given in strings, wind and percussion. Instrumental demonstration workshops will take place at the beginning of the year to stimulate the musical sense in each student and to guide them to discover an instrument they would like to explore. Music not only has artistic and aesthetic value, but it can also can be therapeutic, build social interaction, entertain, and promote self-affirmation.
Students will learn to
- Cultivate understanding and appreciation of music and beauty
- Develop interest in the history of music and different genres
- Develop growth and creative mindsets
- Think like a musician
- Understand the relationship between effort and achievement
- Unleash creativity with interpretations of different styles and pieces
- Work through challenges of practicing and rehearsals
- Perform and share musical talent and enjoyment
- Engage in musical programs in the community