Founded by educators, entrepreneurs, and engineers, Bloom KKCA Academy provides an innovative G1-6 bilingual, project-based education. From a NASA engineer to a certified forest school educator, our teachers are what make Bloom special. Our approach to education is to look past conventional expectations to attend to the child in front of us, the whole child, full of unique potential. Our bilingual curriculum (Mandarin and English) combines a project-based approach with research-based, academically rigorous programs. Our founding team shares an intense passion for changing the way education prepares students for the future. We have led academic programs at top local and international schools on five continents, and we are excited to bring those diverse perspectives to building Bloom KKCA Academy.
- Founder and Head of School
- Co-Founder and Executive Director
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Human Resources Manager to join our school. As the Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of human resources within the school, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training and development, and policy implementation. Your role will be crucial in ensuring a positive and supportive working environment for staff, while upholding legal and regulatory compliance.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract and select qualified teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, verifying references and making job offers.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a smooth transition and integration into the school community, which includes visa applications.
- Develop and maintain positive employee relations by promoting open communication, resolving conflicts, and addressing employee concerns.
- Provide guidance and support to staff on HR policies, procedures, and employment-related matters.
- Handle disciplinary actions, investigations, and grievances in compliance with school policies and legal requirements.
- Implement performance management systems to assess and monitor staff performance, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and professional development plans.
- Provide training and support to managers and supervisors in conducting effective performance reviews and feedback sessions.
- Identify training and development needs, and coordinate relevant programs to enhance staff performance and career growth.
Training and Development
- Identify staff training and development needs based on performance evaluations and school requirements.
- Design and deliver training programs that enhance staff skills, knowledge, and professional growth.
- Collaborate with external training providers and organize workshops or seminars for staff development.
Policy Development and Compliance
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures in alignment with legal requirements, industry best practices, and school objectives.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, such as labor laws, health and safety regulations, and data protection laws.
- Communicate and educate staff on HR policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. A relevant HR certification is desirable.
- Proven experience as an HR Manager or HR Generalist, preferably in an educational setting.
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Strong understanding of HR functions, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and training and development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism in handling sensitive employee information.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in HR software and systems.
- Support in any ad hoc tasks.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Qualified candidates will be remunerated with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and expected salary to email@example.com. Personal information will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.